Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Welcome to my blog


Hello and welcome to my blog!


My name is Victoria and I am a portrait artist, specializing in coloured pencil art. I also enjoy working with pen and ink, graphite and watercolours.


Over the coming weeks, I will be posting some basic art lessons, tips on technique, some interesting subjects for art appreciation and updates on my own latest artworks.


Amongst all of this will be glimpses of my life as an artist and, also, of my large family who have each inherited their share of the creative spirit - from the wild enthusiasm of our one-year-old scribbler to our nearly-adult music, film and art lovers!


I hope you will be inspired by what you see and enjoy sharing with me the world of art from my perspective.

Happy painting!
Vicky

4 comments:

  1. Welcome to the world of blogging, Vicky! I am really looking forward to following your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your welcome, Sue. I will enjoy sharing my love of art with you, as you have shared your talent for writing with me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Aunty Vicky, I'm so glad you've got a blog. Your art lessons sound really interesting. I'm going to have to watch out for them. I'm also glad I've finally found your blog. I've been searching for it all morning!
    Immy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Immy, I glad you found me! Maybe, you can post some of your creations to share, too.
    God bless, Auntie Vicky x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog. I appreciate your comments and feedback. Vicky